- Since its inception in 1990, Polycom has evolved to become the worldwide leader in market share for best-in-class unified collaboration solutions that help organizations meet both productivity and cost containment challenges. Companies choose Polycom for solutions that enable their geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and productively over distances.
- Computer Source Limited is an Enterprise Partner of Polycom since 2011 and have set footsteps in strategic deployment of video collaborations across various business verticals like Government, Corporate enterprise, Telecom and Financial organization across the country.
- We also have dedicated team of pre-sales and post-sales professionals with extensive experiences of voice and video collaboration at its best. We also provide Tier 1 onsite and remote support including installation to our customers and holds spare parts to cover replacement warranty for Polycom products.
- HDX 4000: Polycom HDX 4000 series systems offer great flexibility for group video conferencing, with an optional embedded multipoint feature that allows multiple locations to be brought into conferences quickly and easily. Polycom HDX 4000 series systems also include powerful tools for content sharing, with presentations, graphics, spreadsheets and multimedia files incorporated into visual communication to facilitate better collaboration .
- HDX 6000: the HDX 6000 solution delivers telepresence experiences to standard meeting rooms, conference rooms, and other environments requiring simple connectivity. HDMI output allows for quick and seamless integration with high definition displays via a single cable, while powerful standards-based Polycom People+Content technology allows users to easily and quickly share high-quality documents, spreadsheets and multimedia content. Home theater quality audio experiences are delivered by Polycom Siren 22 and Polycom StereoSurround sound, giving users unrivaled acoustic clarity
- HDX 7000: Polycom HDX 7000 series systems display dynamic content and data in HD to enhance collaboration and audience participation. With Polycom People+Content collaboration technology, users can share presentations and live video simultaneously, allowing conference participants to interact naturally and dynamically.Optional
- four-way embedded multipoint bridge for greater flexibility and participation
- QDX 6000: QDX 6000 enables organizations to implement video conferencing without dedicated IT resources and with minimal network impact. Delivering lifelike meeting experiences and powerful content sharing capabilities, the QDX 6000 provides an optimal price-to-performance ratio for non HD video applications
- M100: Telepresence m100 solution is perfect for small and medium businesses that need a costeffective way to add to their communication tools. The intuitive interface lets users search directories for colleagues or friends and click a name to call, discuss projects and share virtually anything from their desktop to remote participants and teams
||HDX 4000, HDX 6000, HDX 7000, HDX 8000, HDX 9000, CMA 4000, CMA 5000, RMX 1500, RMX 2000, RMX 4000, Polycom UC Board, Touch Control Interface, Telepresence m100 Software, CMA Desktop Software, Distributed Media Application (DMA) 7000 Solution, Video Border Proxy (VBP) E Series and ST Series, RSS 4000 Solution, RealPresence Broadcast Producer, RealPresence Capture Station, SoundStructure Solution,
||For more information/onsite demo/presentation pls. contact: Dhiman (Product Manager) +88-01730317365 or email@example.com or Sajjad (Pre-sales Manager) +88-01730-341590 or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.